Saturday, March 22, 2008

Au Revoir to Q1

I must be honest: 2008 has been off to a rocky start for me. I finally came to grips with the fact that I do not have enough miles to re-qualify for exec platinum. A sour, devastating blow to anyone in our profession. I also didn’t win the Road Warrior challenge (jeesh, what is up with AA these days, anyway???). My project got cancelled after two weeks on-site, of which I had the pleasure of spending each flight squeezed in between two biggies (thankfully, no screaming babies). And to top it off, I didn’t even get a piece of cake on my birthday. All is not lost, however. To counteract these troubling events, I bought myself a new roller board. Black, sassy, and the lightest one money can buy. Watch out people. I’m ready for Q2…let the games begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so Ferrari!

We sent you a whole birthday cake and flower arrangement, but the biggies must have gotten them.