Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Case You Need a Laugh...


… and I’m guessing we all do…

I would just like to report that moments ago, here at the client site, a rather odd thing transpired:

My colleague, another dutiful consultant, was quietly working at her desk,
When suddenly…

And I am not making this up…

The ceiling fell on her head.

What makes this even more entertaining is the fact that there were several GALLONS of water right above the destroyed ceiling tile.

So not only is the poor woman dirty from material that no doubt contains asbestos, but she (and her laptop) are now also quite wet.

You have to love government consulting.

Where is OSHA when you need it?

1 comment:

Consultant Insider said...

I hear you. My least favourite client workspace was the sub basement of the client HQ - no windows, no phones, no internet. Mobile phones didn't work, neither did 3G cards. The only powerpoints were in the ceiling for some unknown reason. Had all the salubrious qualities of a dungeon. Heaps of fun :)

http://consultantinsider.blogspot.com