Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In Trade Show Hell

Apologies Dear People!

I've been in trade show hell for a full seven days now. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's worse - for the first two days I was working the booth with a woman who wouldn't stop rocking back and forth. I mean WHAT?? STOP ROCKING!!!
And...as if that wasn't enough, every time she wanted to make a point, which was often, she'd stop rocking for a brief second, stare at men, and then stick her tongue into the side of her cheek.
Talk about weird.

rock...
rock..
tongue sticking into side of cheeck.

I think that's weird.

I have three more days of this, and then I get to get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a consultant.
- Scott Adams

~ Friend of Jenny's, another cube in the giant block of consultants