If you're a consultant, you're Type A and certifiably insane.
- your crazy client experiences
- any new additions to the "consultantese" language
- business school nightmares
- "synergies" you've successfully "leveraged"
- which airlines suck, and which ones are good
- which airports to avoid, and which ones have decent bars/restaurants/lounges
- firms: the good, the bad, the insane
- good sites to pull "IC" from
- anything else you can come up with
The only rule is, just so none of us get a good ass-kicking from the likes of Cancer-man or some Partner/MD, come up with a good (and preferably entertaining) alias if you're going to comment or post. Okay? That's about it.
Chop Chop, people.
Go forth and leverage synergies.